Thursday, October 16, 2014

Snoopy - the "old man"



Snoopy is the "old man" of the house at well over 15 years of age now. I've had him since he was about a year and a 1/2. He's slept on our bed almost every night, gets up with my husband each morning for his tuna treat and is often in the studio with me sleeping on my torching chair.

He's definetly starting to show signs of his age and we've put him on a supplement to help his mobility. It's harder for him to get on the bed and couch than it used to be.



He's incredibly special to us, the first pet my husband ever had on the house. He's not horribly impressed with the addition of Beep to his home. His hearing is getting weaker so Beep wears a loud bell so Snoopy can hear him coming. 

Snoopy spends most days snoozing on the cat post in the barn or on the bed in the winter. Life is pretty good at our house!

No comments: