Friday, April 4, 2014

Sooke Pool

This morning I begrudingly left my house at 7:30 to go swim at the Sooke Pool. We had no swim last night in the Tri Start group because of a swimming competition at the Commonwealth Pool and I figure I really need to listen to everyones advice and try and get a couple days of swim practice in on my own.

Well was I surprised! What a lovely pool. To start the salt water combination they use is lovely, my sinuses didn't sting when I got water up my nose. The pool is quiet, I shared one very wide lane with another lady and we never met up once. Friendly staff and helpful life guard.

I did 30 min of practice on my own and actually felt positive upon finishing. It's 20 min from my place in busy traffic and it's open Mon - Fri 6:30-9:00 for lane swimming AND three days a week there is aqua fit right after for NO extra charge! I have no excuses, this I can do!

No comments: