Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Silversmithing For Beadmakers at 2014 Gathering



The 2014 Gathering will be in Houston Texas this year and I am very excited to be teaching there!

I'll be teaching Silversmithing for Beadmakers on July 16th. Students will learn to bezel set a cabochon into a pendant (students have the option to stamp the backside) and make a riveted bead ring. This class is designed to give bead makers the skills to set their beads into silver pieces, something very useful when it comes to applying for gallery shows.

I've worked very hard to make sure this class will be fun and informative. Lots of skills will be covered and notes will be provided. I am really looking forward to this class! Feel free to contact me with any questions nvalentinestudio@gmail.com Class registration should be up on the ISGB website at the end of Feb. 

No comments: