Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Holidays





Hoping everyone had a happy holidays. We had a house full of people for most of the day, but it was the least stressful Christmas we've had in a long time. We ate, visited, opened presents, ate, opened presents, ate and visited. What astonishes me is I still have a fridge and freezer FULL of food?

Hubby loved his gifts. He got night vision binoculars and spent about 15 min watching the horses out the window last night. I also gave him a new super duty battery charger with a timer on it so he doesn't boil his batteries anymore, and he got TONS of stocking stuffers. All in all I think I did good for him with gifts this year.

I got a COOL guillotine shear for cutting sheet metal, it'll cut up to a 1/4 inch thick sheet! I'm most excited about this gift, hubby also got me a system so I can listen to my Iphone music in my truck! He also gave me a small trail motorbike, which in all honesty I think was a gift more for him than me *snicker* I am really nervous on bikes and really not comfortable. But he had a blast zipping up and down the driveway on it!

Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season filled with laughter and fun!


No comments: