Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday friday friday

In an effort to be healthier I went for a walk this morning. I am shooting for a brisk walk mon/wed/fri. There is a nice loop here down through Mitchels fields along the bluff by the water. And it's got a long gradual hill, which is a fitness bonus, I think?

I find it hard to get going in the mornings and I'm hoping this will kick start me. This morning it hit me at about 8:30 "GO FOR YOUR WALK" and I did! Good tunes on your ipod and a brisk morning walk, does it get better than that?


1 comment:

Kitty Deschanel said...

Good for you! I always start my walks with good intentions, then eventually walk my way over to McDonalds ;)

I'm having a 200th Follower link party. If you have a free moment, I'd love for you to post a link on my blog. Thanks!

http://lambaround.blogspot.com