Monday, June 14, 2010

Quick Bead and Button post


I am horrible I know, I did not post a thing while gone at bead and button. I am sorry but the days were loooonnnnggggggg! I had a blast!

It was truly one of the best events I have ever attended. Marlene and her staff make you feel like family and go above and beyond to make you feel welcome and have things run smoothly.

I got to visit with people I haven't seen in ages! Dinners with lots of laughing were some of my fondest memories, and the "alternate Plane" day Andrea and I had!

I have have to thank Andrea for letting me be a part of it!

Here's a photo of me demoing in the Masters Class. Andrea and the students graciously let me demo how I work Double Helix "Clio".



They had a "graduation" dinner for all the masters classes, there were three different mediums. It was great fun, look at all our smiles!



Our booth, and me playing Vanna!



1 comment:

Andrea Guarino-Slemmons said...

Thanks so much for all of your hard work! You are the best! I love traveling with you!!!!

xxxooo