Friday, June 25, 2010

Branches


Plant it with the green side up. Mary Ann McGourty.

I made these branches in a class with Jennifer Geldard a few years ago. I loved them but could never figure out what I'd do with them. Well, I think they go get together with my owls! Listed on in my etsy today, and there are lots of owls to go with it!

Jennifers class was fantastic by the way, if you ever want a fun class packed with info I recommend her!

The weather is warm and sunny here, lots of wind to keep it from getting unbearable. The garden is coming along, my one heirloom tomato is not very happy I'm hoping it doesn't die!

There's a possibility I may get to move into the new studio space in the next couple weeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.